Tuesday, 27 February 2018

See Photo Of A Student Who Died Of Electric Shock In Bayelsa

The death of a Nigerian university student simply Identified as Jonah has caused an outpouring of grief among students.

Local reports show that Jonah who was a student of the Niger Delta University died after falling on an exposed electric wire he was working on at Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe, Bayelsa State.

The reports reveal that the deceased was trying to fix the fault, last night, when the tragedy occurred. He was rushed to General Hospital, Igopiri, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Dear BsB Reader, Please drop your comments and do visit us again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...